Supporting Our Veterans
VK Recruitment Services – Benefit from Military and Policing Talent
Canada’s Veterans have served our country with bravery, honour and dignity—putting their lives at risk to protect our freedom at home and abroad. Canadian Armed Forces and RCMP members and their families deserve our gratitude and continued support when they transition from military or policing responsibilities to civilian life. At VK Staffing Solutions, we firmly believe that Canadian Veterans have earned their place in society to secure quality, sustainable employment for the rest of their working life. This is why we offer a customized placement service called “Supporting our Veterans”. Our service can assist Veterans in the following areas:
- Professional development opportunities.
- Assistance with job search with commercial enterprises, defence and security industry or other levels of government requiring general or specialized skills and experience.
- Advice and guidance on interview techniques and approaches to employers.
- Career choices and career guidance.
- Preparation and development of an effective CV or resume.
- Advice on local networking opportunities.
At VK, we are also committed to work closely with community partners and other service providers across Southern Ontario and Canada in support of our Veterans. We believe everyone can learn from our Veterans. Canada’s brave men and women who are highly trained and skilled individuals and who have worked in exceptional circumstances and under trying conditions provide employers with unique abilities as force multipliers in their business.